Google Tag Manager can be used to install the visitor tracker code if there are no other options install the code in the header or a footer of a website.
Steps to install the visitor tracker code using Google Tag Manager:
- Login to Google Tag Manager at https://tagmanager.google.com/?hl=en#/home
- Click on your container name
- Under New Tag, click Add New Tag
- Click on Tag Configuration and then select < > Custom HTML
- Paste your TraceMyIP code and then check the box for “Support document.write”
- Click the Triggering box and then select All Pages
- Click on Save button in the upper right corner
- Click on Submit button in the upper right
- Once completed, navigate to your website and make sure that the tracker image shows up on all of your pages.