Premium subscribers that are using subscriptions above Level 2, can downgrade their account to a lower level at any time. Any downgrade procedure will delete any visitor tracker data and reduce features to comply with the lower level subscription. Please use caution when downgrading an account, since it will result in a partial data loss.
Downgrading is available only for accounts that are setup for recurring payments
Downgrading your account
- Login to your PayPal account account
- Locate the original account subscription transaction
- Cancel the recurring payment
- Wait for 10 to 20 minutes for PayPal to send a data packet to cancel your current TraceMyIP subscription
- Login to your TraceMyIP account. If the cancellation was successfully executed by PayPal, you’ll be presented with a subscription selection page. If you do not see the subscription selection page, please log out of your account, and wait more time before attempting to login. Eventually, PayPal will send a signal to cancel your current subscription
- Select a desired subscription level paying attention to difference in data retention, since your current data will have to be trimmed to comply with a lower subscription data retention allowances.
Credit card subscriptions
- Login to your TraceMyIP account
- On the account status page, scroll to the bottom and click on the [Manage subscription] page. On the following page, click on the [cancel subscription] link on the bottom of the page
- Once your subscription is cancelled, log back in to your account and select an appropriate subscription level. Note that the data in excess of downgraded data retention limits will be permanently deleted. In other words, the oldest data of your website statistics will be deleted to ensure that the rest of the data is saved when transferred to a downgraded account. Some account features will also be disabled.