If you are a premium Level 2+ subscriber, you can export and download a complete and detailed list of all visitors pageload activity for each project. The pageload list can be downloaded as a raw CSV file format (comma-separated values). This is the most universal data format currently available for external application processing. A CSV file is a commonly used file extension for spreadsheets.
The sequential CSV file format list will contain the raw data format, which will contain individual columns for all available data types for each individual page load.
Each pageload line will contain data such as date and time when the page load has occurred, and the following:
- Last IP address
- Initial IP address
- Computer ID
- Country name
- State/Region name
- City name
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Network organization name
- Search Engine name
- Search Engine Keywords
- Came From (Visit referrer URL)
- Visit Page Title
- Visit Page URL
- OS & Version (Operating system name and version)
- Browser name and version
- Screen Depth of the screen used to browse the page
- Screen Resolution of the devices accessing the page
- Agent String (browser identification string)
- Notes (if any manually entered for a specific pageload)
- Campaign Source (referring advertising campaign provider name)
- Campaign Medium and other advertising campaign variables if campaign tracker has been used
Note that some of the data as shown above may not be available, which depends on the following:
- The premium features that are available for each subscription level
The number of records (lines) available for each downloaded CSV file is also limited by the amount of data retained for each account, which is controlled by the subscription level. The higher level of subscription is, the more data is available.
If you have selected specific to IP address GDPR settings, the IP addresses will be encoded and presented in the format that is compliant with GDPR settings.