HTML Bulleted List and Number List MakerGenerate an HTML bulleted or numbered lists from text
What does this list generator do?This simple tool provides the following functions:
- Converts plain text into an HTML formatted unordered bulleted or ordered numbered lists
- Can utilize different type of list item separators, such as new-line, comma, semicolon, colon, vertical, hash, ampersand, asterisk, percent, plus and dash symbols
- Removes white spaces around each list item
- Compresses HTML list output code for smaller HTML code footprint
How to use this tool:
- Paste or type your list text items separated by new-line, comma, semicolon, colon, vertical, hash, ampersand, asterisk, percent, plus and dash symbols.
- Under the "List TEXT Items" input box, select how your bulleted or numbered lines are separated, then pick what type of list you'd like to create
- Select other options as needed
- Click on the [Create HTML List] button to create to your list
- Click on the [Copy To Clipboard] button to copy your list
© 2020 TraceMyIP.org All Rights Reserved. TraceMyIP® is a registered trademark of TraceMyIP, LLC.
Use of TraceMyIP.org constitutes acceptance of Terms of Service.