If you already have a TraceMyIP account, then you can quickly create a new project for your website while generating a new visitor tracker code:
- Login to your tracemyip.org account
- Click on [My Projects] button located in the upper left corner of the console
- Select the visitor tracker icon style that you’d like to use (if you need an invisible tracker, you can select any tracker style and once the tracker code is installed on your website, you can enable an invisible tracking mode)
- Specify the title of your website and your website URL
- Click on the button on the bottom of the form to create your new TraceMyIP account and generate your first visitor tracker code. Save your code to use in the header or the footer of your website. If you cannot install the code in the header or a footer, you will need to add it to all pages of your website individually. Make sure you use the exact same code on all pages.
If for any reason, you have lost your code, you can always log in to your account and recover the visitor tracker code.
Who visits your website? Sign up to find out!