How does it work? Click here to learn.
How does the control panel look? Click here to see.
For all options, please refer to plans.
Installing multiple tracker styles will interfere with producing accurate visitor tracking results.
- Select the style of your tracker
- Follow the steps provided to generate your tracker code
- Place the code in the header or the footer of your website
- Login to TraceMyIP to instantly start tracking your website visitors!
The only difference between the tracker styles is their appearance on your web pages. However, your private account access will provide you with full website stats including visitors locations and IP addresses. You can also specify any starting number for a counter using your project's settings once you activate and login to your TraceMyIP.org account.
Private Website Visitor IP Tracker / Analyzer Features and Quick Installation Guide
For advanced features, check out website analytics
Website and visitor IP address tracking features
- Privately and securely monitor your website(s) traffic 24x7
- No advertisements are placed on your website(s) !
- Track multiple websites with one secure account in real time
- Monitor each visitor IP address individually and track visitor IP changes
- Receive instant console and visitor email alerts for any specified visitors
Visitor traffic sources and selective GEO tracking
- Trace ips and sources of your website traffic
- Selectively track specific countries to save the log space and make the tracking reports more relevant with Selective GEO Tracking mode
- Exclude specific countries from tracking
Individual visitor ip address data and management
- Monitor the number of current online visitors browsing your website(s) in real-time
- Track individual visitor's first time visit IP address and all IP changes
- Bookmark, tag and assign full contact info to individual visitors
- Track advertising campaigns by Google, Yahoo, MSN and other providers on each visitor's level
Additional website visitor tracking options
- Track Feedburner RSS referrers statistics
- Scheduled and instant email alerts for specific visitor IP addresses and computer IDs
- Track and control individual links and pages on your websites
- Detect if your content is placed under a different domain name
- Control public access to individual pages and links by IP, country and time range tools
- Add additional authorized users to your account with full or limited access
- Keep all your personal and business website visitor traffic records private. Your advanced visitors statistics and your email address are never shared with anyone (unless you enable stats sharing). Not even with advertisers. That's the difference TraceMyIP.org makes.
- Get status on "What is my IP" address and how it changed over time.
Website visitor tracking legal compliance
- Achieve a complete compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) directive by using EU GDPR Compliance Tools and cookie free tracking solution. EU Cookie Law applies to specific European Union member states and ALL websites that target EU residents.
IP targeted website visitor statistics
- Accurate Real-Time website visitors' clicks statistics
- Hourly, daily, yearly & hourly traffic statistics charts
- Cumulative hourly statistics to see which hours of a day are most busy for your website(s)
- Search engine localization analysis & website traffic flow ratios
- Keywords visitors use to find your website(s)
- Date & time of each individual page view
- Visitors activity and visit frequency statistics
- Visitors' geographical location information on country, state & city levels
- Visitors' operating system, screen resolution, language usage, flash versions, cookie support, user agent stings, etc.
- Visitors' browser name & version
- Individual visitor's clicks and IP address statistics
- Unique individual & returning website visitor statistics
- External link analysis to see what links bring you most of the traffic
- Most popular pages on your website analysis with click counts for individual web page
- Primary entry and exit pages
- SSL page statistics
- SEO duplicate title stats
Quick setup, secure and easy to use
- Easy 20-second setup for each new website. Just copy the code watch the stats - No waiting!
- No experience or special training is needed to understand your website visitor IP statistics
- Full charting support for Windows & MAC based systems. Adobe Flash and HTML5 charting.
- Statistics system doesn't affect the way your website works
- Realtime visitor traffic statistics analysis, mapping and control of visitor flow
- Individual page or secure webstore product views tracking
- Email and print campaign mediums localization reports
- Secure SSL (HTTPS) eCommerce online store statistics reports
- Invisible tracker mode - can be enabled under each project's settings for Level 2+ subscriptions.
Sign up and check out many other available features!
All in *real time* with
easy to understand charts.
Get the code, login to your account, and trace your website visitors' activity now!
Supported: HTML Code - Compatibility Mode 2, BBCode - Bulletin Board Code, PHP Code - For PHP files only, 1and1.com (1and1.com), Angelfire Free (angelfire.com), Angelfire Premium (angelfire.com), Aplus.net (aplus.net), Arenaxt.com (arenaxt.com), AllisBrawl.com (allisbrawl.com), Blogger.com (blogger.com), Blogspot.com (blogspot), blogTV (blogtv.com), Buzznet (buzznet.com), CityMax.com (citymax.com), Craigslist.org (craigslist), devianArt.com (deviantart.com), DreamWidth.org (dreamwidth.org), eBay.com (ebay.com), EscortSite.com (escortsite.com,escort-si
To start tracking, click on the style of the IP / Visitor tracker icon you would like to use and follow the screen prompts.
© 2021 TraceMyIP.org All Rights Reserved. TraceMyIP® is a registered trademark of TraceMyIP, LLC.
Use of TraceMyIP.org constitutes acceptance of Terms of Service.