Advanced Website Visitor IP Recording Info Box
Captures all technical visitor IP information in real-time
What is TraceMyIP.org Info Box?
TraceMyIP.org provides an advanced server-side service to display a broad range of electronic information on your website based on the website visitor's identified ip address. Your website users can obtain our geographical database's information based on their IP address.
By registering a website with TraceMyIP.org, users can login and access website visitor IP and other extensive information captured through the utilization of IP Info Box placed on the user's website.
TraceMyIP.org detects and provides website visitors with the most updated information available such as Real or Proxy IP address, physical / geographical host and internet services distribution points location, associated IP timezone, registered host's legal hostname and end user's operating system and browser identification. This information is stricly based on the detected IP address, publicly accessible and is not a subject to any known security risks.
The visitor IP information is displayed in a form of Info Box generated by the TraceMyIP.org embedded ip visitor detection software. To obtain the code for using the IP information on your website, simply click on the graphic Info Box that you would like to display on your website. Copy and paste the provided HTML / Java code into the HTML section of your web page code.
All visitor IP information is captured by TraceMyIP.org and stored in the IP database for later retrieval by TraceMyIP.org users. When website traffic needs to distributed to specific pages, TraceMyIP.org can help its users to filter and redirect the traffic by IP range, referrer information, visitor location, user agent data and other parameters.
All user accounts created on TraceMyIP.org are granted an unrestricted access to each individual IP detection project's data, allowing users to read the full website visitor IP address information and associated data that is obtained via utilization of the advanced IP detection algorithms.
Info Box Tracker Features
- Real visitor's IP address
- Detailed website user clicks statistics
- Advanced Visitor IP Tracing Information
- Keywords they used to find your website
- Timezone based on their IP Address
- Where they came from
- Geographical location - Country, State & City
- What pages they looked at
- Operating system & monitor resolution
- Date and time of their visits
- Web browser name and version
- Number of times a particular visitor viewed pages
- Hosting provider's hostname
- Visits details on a daily, hourly and yearly basis
How does it work? Click here to learn.
How does the control panel look? Click here to see.
For all options, please refer to plans.
Installing multiple tracker styles will interfere with producing accurate tracking results.
HOW TO USE
1. Select a style of the tracker
2. Generate your visitor tracker code
3. Place it in the header or footer of your website
4. Login to TraceMyIP.org to instantly start tracking your website visitors