TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TraceMyIP.org reserves the right to change the terms of usage, policies and provisions at any time without direct end-user notifications or immediate posting of the revised terms and conditions on its web site.
- Any features available through the free TraceMyIP.org subscription are subject to revisions, upgrade or downgrade at any time without prior end-user notifications.
- By using TraceMyIP.org under any conditions or circumstances, the end-user agrees to terms and conditions established and agrees to use TraceMyIP.org services on “as provided and as available” basis at end-user's own risk.
- By utilizing TraceMyIP.org, end-user acknowledges and agrees that the data under each end-user's account is to remain entirely private. The data, however, can be optionally shared by the end-user via enabling a data sharing option under the end-user'saccount. The option will grant TraceMyIP.org a permission to make the end-user's statistical data public for end-user and company's promotional purposes.
- End-user must be at least 18 years old to use TraceMyIP.org in order to enter this agreement.
- Under no circumstances, end-user, the subscriber, will use TraceMyIP.org trackers for emails and on sites that include malicious content, adult or hate related materials. If such use is found to be present, TraceMyIP.org shall immediatelly terminate the offending accounts.
- TraceMyIP.org provides no exclusive guarantees for the service availability or the physical safety of the data stored on its servers.
- TraceMyIP.org retains all the ownership rights and copyright for all materials related or produced by TraceMyIP.org such as identity, trademarks, developed software including its trade secrets, logos, databases, collective web site reports and any other content hosted or otherwise provided via TraceMyIP.org online presence.
- TraceMyIP.org is not to be kept liable for any damages, direct or consequential that may arise from usage of the service, a failure to provide the service or an immediate termination of the service without end-user notifications. TraceMyIP.org does not guarantee service availability and is not responsible for damages resulting from interruption of the service or data loss that may occur due to circumstances beyond TraceMyIP.org control.
- If the agreement (the subscription) is terminated by either end-user or TraceMyIP.org or both the end-user and TraceMyIP.org, the end-user agrees to remove any trademarks, logos and code from all web sites in control that have been monitored by TraceMyIP.org. Furthermore, by canceling a subscription, either free or paid, the end-user therefore agrees that his or her account along with any data acquired, will be permanently terminated by the system without an option of recovery.
- The end-user accepts a full responsibility for placing a TraceMyIP.org tracking device on one or more pages and bears sole responsibility for following the local visitor tracking laws that may be applicable such as those legislated in European Union.
- The end-user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold TraceMyIP.org harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses and any other expenses that may arise, including but not limited to attorney’s fees that may follow by the end-user’s violation of this agreement or copyright law, breach of privacy or security rights for the proprietary technology developed by TraceMyIP.org . Furthermore, TraceMyIP.org’s liability may not exceed the subscription cost of the services provided.
- The end-user agrees not to utilize any means of obstructing the view or alter the style of installed tracker icons. The icons must be visible in their entirety unless an appropriate plan allowing hiding the trackers is purchased through a subscription. In the event of end-user failure to comply with the above, TraceMyIP.org reserves the right to terminate the end-user'saccount along with the collected data at any time without any prior notice.
- The end-user agrees not to use any means of automatic page reloading for the purpose updating the visual feedback stats in the membership area. Such means unnecessary consume server bandwidth. If such methods are repeatedly utilized despite the system warnings, TraceMyIP.org reserves the right to terminate the end-user'saccount along with the collected data at any time without any prior notice.
- TraceMyIP.org cannot be utilized for tracking users in chat rooms, online messaging or emails.
- TraceMyIP.org cannot be utilized on web sites that contain adult material, web sites that encourage racism, any kind of discrimination, and web sites related to hatred, violence, religious persecution or the initiation of force against others.
- Both TraceMyIP.org and the end-user own the right to utilize the data collected on as needed basis.
This site is owned and operated by TraceMyIP.org . Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about our users and their web sites, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
TraceMyIP.org gathers two types of information about users:
Information that users provide through optional registration. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, toenail a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
Information TraceMyIP.org gathers through aggregated tracking information derived from the complex and advanced traffic logging mechanisms. This information is captured to be stored within TraceMyIP.org services for later retrieval by the end-user andTraceMyIP.org and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience.
TraceMyIP.org Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. TraceMyIP.org gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe.
Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they need not register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
"E-mail this to a friend" Service
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. TraceMyIP.org may use a system to"tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
TraceMyIP.org may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners.
TraceMyIP.org tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of its web sites and subdomains.
TraceMyIP.org tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in Search Engines. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas and to be able to target the advertising routines and help advertisers to understand better our users.
By using the logging services of TraceMyIP.org, end-user agrees and gives his or her exclusive permission to TraceMyIP.org to collect extensive information about end-user's website visitors and their IP address, browser, operating system usage, domain name, referral information and other technically related information that may be extracted from the connection establishment to TraceMyIP.org
TraceMyIP.org uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including end-user's name, address, email address, or telephone number) about end-user's visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the end-user.
Use of Information
TraceMyIP.org uses any information voluntarily given by our end-users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our end-users.
As stated above, we use information that end-users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable end-users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter),and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. TraceMyIP.org never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
TraceMyIP.org operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. TraceMyIP.org's security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized TraceMyIP.org stuff members have access to the information provided by our customers.
SERVICE FULFILLMENT TERMS
Service Delivery Terms
All TraceMyIP.org subscriptions are activated within 5 minutes if paid via electronic methods such as credit card or PayPal. If paid by check, please allow up to 7 business days for your payment to clear.
Return & Cancellation Policy
All paid subscription services provided by TraceMyIP.org, are subject to a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, unless otherwise stated. All first month subscription fee refunds are subject to review where a customer feedback is required in order to improve on the quality of services provided. To cancel a subscription and request a refund for the first month of service, a TraceMyIP.org member must submit a technical support ticket. There will be no refunds for the usage of service beyond the 30-day period, although a member can cancel his or her yearly subscription at any time.