- What is TraceMyIP.org?
TraceMyIP.org is an advanced and absolutely private server-side website visitor surveillance, website analytics and statistics service application that provides additional features not available on other website data IP address acquisition platforms. It is built on a proprietary software technology developed from the ground up by a computer software development facility originally based in Massachusetts, USA.
TraceMyIP.org is a spam free service. Our users receive zero spam messages from the service and each account's information is strictly confidential. TraceMyIP.org is utilized worldwide and is appreciated by many for its superior application tools capabilities that allow detecting true visitor hits. The tracking software is capable of reliably differentiating web bots and spiders from other traffic statistics sources. Location tracking, mapping and browsing history of each individual visitor based on an IP address or a computer ID is another distinctive feature of the service. All visitor traffic is captured in IPv4 format while translating IPv6 addresses via tunneling from IPv6 to IPv4 format.
TraceMyIP.org software provides website owners and webmasters with stats, answers and solutions to the following questions:
• Who visits my website?
• How often a visitor changes an IP address and what content attracts visitors the most?
• What is my IP address and how often does it change?
• Is my Internet business profitable considering the website traffic it receives?
• How do I check how many people are on all of my websites right now?
• Is my website popular on social networks and which networks bring the most traffic?
• Do I get enough likes and credit from the traffic I receive on Facebook and other social networking sites?
• Are the majority of my visitors using desktop PCs, laptops, tablets or phone devices?
• Is someone stalking me online, and if so can I block the stalker from accessing my website?
• How do people find my website and the links to my website come from?
• Is my domain-hosted content being properly indexed by search engines?
• Which website hosting provider is more suitable for my website?
• How much time do my website visitors spend reading my web pages?
• How many visitors do I get within a specific timeframe?
• How successful is the marketing of my online business?
• Is my web advertising successful enough to increase customer conversions and sales?
• Is my online advertising affected by click fraud?
• How can I regularly monitor my web hosting provider to check if my website is working?
• Is my affiliate program effective enough to invest the time in?
• Is my website optimized for phone apps, laptops, tablets or do I have more bounced visits from device specific visits?
• Are my Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns are cost effective and configured properly?
• Who views my website pages, social network profile and/or blog most frequently?
• Is my website secure and reliably delivers necessary web pages via https:// protocol?
• Is it safe to process credit card transactions on my website? Are all of the transactions processed via SSL served forms?
• Is the web hosting of my website reliable? Does my hosting company provide uninterrupted hosting service as it claims? Are there services outages during the night when I'm not available to monitor the traffic?
• How well my other web statistics software SaaS applications perform such as Mobile Tracker, Google Analytics and Statcounter?
• How many visitors from foreign countries are transferred, redirected or blocked with TraceMyIP.org IP blocking gadgets I used?
... and many others.
Some of the exciting website analytics and visitor tracking features that TraceMyIP.org offers are:
• Visitor phone Caller-ID like detection software implementation, yet, instead of a visitor phone number, visitor's IP address and computer ID are detected along with Geographical location and history of website browsing paths.
• Track visitors regardless of IP address by computer ID.
• Count website visitors and track the hosted pages people have viewed with significantly greater detail than any other visitor tracking services
• Track and search logs of returning visitors and privately monitor people's website browsing activity in real-time
• Trace any computer's physical location and computer system statistics of each individual website visitor based on the visitor's IP address
• Control access to your documents and pages via Page and Link Trackers. Block or allow access to your content using IP, GEO and Time Filters
• Redirect and transfer your visitors based on the type of the devices they use.
• Redirect mobile device users such as those using iOS, Android tablets and phones to a website version dedicated to mobile devices or a different domain name. Laptop and desktop computer users can remain unaffected if desired.
• Access visitor location local and regional maps for fast website traffic overview
• Detect and keep track of the keywords used in the search engines to find your website(s)
• Track virtually any content management software such as WordPress, Joomla, other CMS systems and built into CMS contract management systems
• Analyze the most popular pages, internal referrers, external referrers and other segmented sources of web traffic
• Access advanced search engines' leads website analytics
• Search people's IP addresses in detailed logs for activity reports from both ipv4 and ipv6 networks (via ipv6 tunneling conversion to ipv4)
• Determine if your website hosting provider is reliable by analyzing hourly visitor traffic statistics
• Use a full featured address book to attach IPs to your contact entries for quick visitor identification on your traffic logs
• Create reports of detailed hourly, daily, monthly and yearly website traffic statistics
• Consolidate accounts - track multiple websites under a single webmaster consolidated account - this is one of the coolest features of the TraceMyIP.org statistics software
• Keep your website traffic statistics private - unlike practically all web based statistics services online that may claim your data, TraceMyIP.org does not share your advanced visitor website statistics data with anyone, even advertisers.
• Track and document business advertising campaign performance
• Generate visitor IP access reports for legal documentation in law reinforcement, civil and criminal attorney / lawyer / city public records
• Use hidden tracker gadgets to conduct a secure personal surveillance
• Track each domain and subdomain individually to produce reports based on different domain name registrars such as GoDaddy, Hover, Namecheap, Google domains, Hostgator, Yahoo, Network solutions, Register, Tucows, Wildwest Domains and others.
TraceMyIP.org is designed for low, medium and high traffic websites such as personal, commercial and non-profit websites, blogs, forums and professional establishments. The system includes full support for secure computer SSL tracking of the ecommerce web stores.
The visitor tracking system supports the following social sites and web building tools:
HTML Code - Compatibility Mode 2, BBCode - Bulletin Board Code, PHP Code - For PHP files only, 1and1.com, Angelfire Free, Angelfire Premium, Aplus.net, Arenaxt.com, AllisBrawl.com, Blogger.com, Blogspot.com, blogTV, Buzznet, CityMax.com, Craigslist.org, devianArt.com, DreamWidth.org, eBay.com, EscortSite.com, Edicy, Freewebs.com, FFSNG.com, Flickr.com, Friends for Sale Next Generation, Fubar, Google Sites, GrabMania, HumanPets, Hoop.la, hi5.com, Homestead, InsaneJournal.com, Imvu.com, Jimdo, Joomla, Jigsy, Justin.tv, LiveJournal.com, LiveVideo, Last.fm, modelmayhem.com, Moonfruit, Microsoft Office Live, MySpace.com, MyHeritage, NetworkSolutions - Business, NetworkSolutions - ImageCafe, Ning, OpenDiary.com, PBworks.com, PBase.com, Pledgie, Phpbb.com Forums, StumbleUpon.com, SingSnap.com, SharePoint2010, SmugMug.com, Simple Machines SMF Forum, Shopify.com, Shutterfly.com, Squidoo, Squarespace.com, Thoughts.com, Tumblr.com, Utherverse.com, vBulletin.com, VodaHost.com, Viviti, VIPsociety, Wall.fm, Weebly.com, Website Tonight InstantPage GoDaddy, Wordpress.com - hosted at wordpress.com, Wordpress self installed & hosted, Webs.com, Webnode, Webstarts, Wikispaces, Wix.com, Yola.com, Zorpia.com, Zorpia.com - Royal, Other Social Networks, Other Blog Providers and many others.
- How does TraceMyIP.org compare to other website statistics systems such as Google Analytics, Webalizer Stats, Statcounter & AWstats for example?
TraceMyIP.org is a different platform with features not available anywhere else. Particularly, it allows you to conduct a long term surveillance of individual visitors and observe their IP address changes in real-time. Instead of tracking by IP address, you can track by a computer ID. TraceMyIP.org also provides you the tools to control delivery of website content, file and document downloads, schedule specific pages to be shown at specific times or to specific visitors and protect website content from being served to a defined audience.
My website serves content to European Union member states and is subject to the EU Cookie Law. What can I do to achieve a better compliance that requires me to get each visitor's consent for cookie usage?
TraceMyIP.org has a Cookieless Tracking mode that allows you to get traffic information about your website without utilizing tracking cookies on all devices, including iOS, Android and Windows tablets, phones, laptops and desktop computers. Although the cookie free tracking solution makes it easier to achieve the goal, you may still need to give your website visitors an option to opt-out of being tracked. Please refer to your local EU cookie law directive.
Currently, the EU Cookie Law affects the following European Union member states to an individual extent:
Poland, Netherlands, Cyprus, Finland, Portugal, Austria, Latvia, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia, Italy, Bulgaria, Estonia, Malta, Denmark, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom, Greece, Ireland, Slovenia, France, Sweden, Germany, Lithuania, Belgium, Luxembourg and websites that target their content or do business with individuals that reside in European Union. The required cookie law solution would be to discontinue using cookies that are stored in the visitor's browser.
- Does TraceMyIP.org affect the bandwidth usage with my website hosting provider (both ipv4 and ipv6)?
Just like a "green car" vehicle technology approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency's, TraceMyIP.org does not substantially increase the bandwidth usage of your website hosting provider services since the actual website statistics analysis software and computer data storage is hosted on TraceMyIP.org dedicated servers. The entire website traffic analysis and hosting of visitor tracker gadgets is performed by the CPU power grid installed within TraceMyIP.org dedicated server computer infrastructure. Furthermore, by utilizing TraceMyIP.org and disabling your own website's dedicated server statistics software such as the webalizer or cpanel's awstats statistics software, it is feasible to save bandwidth and CPU processing resources, thus speeding up the website page loading.
- Would TraceMyIP.org code trigger anti-spam and antivirus security or privacy alerts on my website visitors' computers?
TraceMyIP.org is strictly a website visitor IP checker and tracker software which does not utilize any malicious code base that may trigger online security or privacy alerts anti-spam or antivirus software. Anti-spam and antivirus software looks for certain virus or malicious digital code signatures and patterns and intercepts them before they're downloaded onto end-user's computer hard drive or placed in the dedicated space range of the random access memory. TraceMyIP.org does not contain such code patterns; therefore the anti-spam and antivirus security alerts are not triggered.
- What is an IP?
An IP is an abbreviation of Internet Protocol. IP serves a role of a digital computer identification number that is assigned by a network it's connected to. Without an IP address networking and IP tracking would not be possible. Currently there are 2 formats of IP addresses - ipv4 and ipv6. IPv6 is the latest implementation to expand the availability of an IP address assignment range.
- Why does a computer IP address change from time to time and what is my IP address type?
Every time people establish a new connection with their broadband Internet Service Provider's (ISP) account either using a wired home / business connection or a wireless connection, the ISP's network assigns an individual Internet Protocol to them. This is necessary for any computer in order to connect to the web and so that other web servers could provide the data exchange facilities.
There are two types of IP address - assignment static and dynamic. Most broadband service providers use dynamic IP address allocation and offer a static Internet Protocol allocation at additional fee. Static IP assignment is often required for device tracking devices such as such as those used in IP address surveillance and those that require a permanent network address.
- How is IPv4 different from IPv6?
IPv6 address format is the successor to IPv4 which is the initial IP address format standard. The main difference with IPv6 address is its availability. It also contains additional features, such as simplified IP address assignment, network renumbering and IP announcements for the router nodes. While the 32bit IPv4 address pool is virtually exhausted and allowed somewhere around 4.3 billion addresses to be assigned, IPv6 is 128bits and can produce 3.4W1038 unique IP addresses.
Currently, most of the web servers are not configured to handle IPv6 connections, meaning an IPv6 client cannot connect to an IPv4 server. Thus, an implementation called IPv4-6 tunneling is created mostly on an ISP level to allow an IPv6 client to connect to an IPv4 host. Many devices such as tablets, laptops, phones and desktop PCs need their software updated in order to support the new IPv6 IP address format.
- What about users' privacy when it comes to using Internet?
When people connect to their ISP's network using a desktop computer, mobile satellite phone or mobile cellular phone or an Internet appliance, their IP's physical location is associated with an account owner's information is digitally stored on a dedicated server used to issue the service bills, making it possible for legal authorities to easily trace an Internet user's physical location. Furthermore, even without having a legal warrant to request an owner's account address information from an ISP, using tools like TraceMyIP.org, it's possible for virtually anyone to approximate their IP's physical location. TraceMyIP.org website analytics and visitor's computer tracking functionality does just that but without providing a name of street address of an Internet user, which would breach the privacy laws.
- Who can see and track my IP address?
When you send emails, post on web forums, use instant messengers or access any online accounts - your computer's IP is logged by the network receiving communication requests. This is an essential step that cannot be avoided and contributes to various technical, security and privacy aspects. Both IPv4 and IPv6 address formats are similar in their implementation and thus are captured by the web servers' statistical software in the same way.
- Which digital computer devices utilize an IP address and can be detected by TraceMyIP.org?
Any digital computer device that has a capability to connect to world wide web whether it's using wireless wifi connection, Bluetooth, 3G or 4G implementation is detected by TraceMyIP. These IP devices include mobile cellular phones such as
• iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3S, iPad and all iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad Pro tablet revisions
• Motorola Moto Q, Nexus One Android, Samsung Tab & Galaxy, Blackberry, Nokia
• Amazon's Kindle Fire, and Kindle Fire HD tablets
• HTC phones and tablets
• Verizon LG mobile cellular internet phones
• Google Nexus phones and tablets, Sprint Internet phones, AT&T smart phones, Nokia smart phones
• Latest Palm-One Treo mobile phones, T-Mobile smartphones, Samsung and Sony smartphones and tablets
• iPad tablet and iphone clones
• Digital WiFi appliances, laptops with wireless wifi and bluetooth connectivity
• All desktop computers that ran Windows, Mac, Linux or other desktop operating systems.
TraceMyIP.org' IP website tracking feature allows tracking mobile cell phone, tablet and desktop type of computer devices and deliver captured data via an easy to understand application interface.
However, the mobile devices that utilize IP address identification are not limited to phones, tablets and laptops applications. As previously mentioned, the smart appliances are the new era of the Internet connected devices that have embedded end-user web navigation interfaces allowing users to access the web. From ordinary cars that utilize GPS voice guidance to automated train GPS systems feedback devices to Airplane GPS autopilot navigation. Whether connected via a proprietary protocols or internal networks - all of them are identified by a unique Internet Protocol address. As the network deployment emerges, all devices - from personal computers to autopilot GPS navigation systems eventually become a part of the same global network.
The latest developments in home automation devices and software, also add another vast array of digital computer devices to those that utilize IP addresses, thus each time they're connected to the WAN network, identify themselves on the wired or wireless network.
- What can be done to protect my online identity and what is my IP's security and privacy?
One option is to connect your wired or wireless Internet devices to a local network or a hotel, airplane and any mobile hotspot network that is not your local home network. When you connect to any public network in a hotel for example, your IP will appear as that as assigned by a hotel wifi access router. This can be an effective measure of an extra security precaution. However, a precaution should be taken anytime you connect to public networks. Every time you travel anywhere in the world, take family, personal or business vacations, you will most likely have to connect using publicly available networks such as those available in resorts, hotels, cruise ships, airplanes or restaurants. Whenever you use public networks, always keep in mind that the networks may be monitored with packet capture software, that logs all of the outbound information on that particular LAN network. Another security risk factor to consider is being connected to the same LAN network with other computers. If your computer has any type of file sharing or transfer capabilities enabled, you'll be revealing the information on your computer with all other people connected to the same network in hotels, resorts, cruise ships, airplanes and restaurants.
Another credit should be given to vpn proxy server option is that allows you to hide an IP address by using a virtual private secure proxy server. This helps to conceal your private IP information to a certain extent, however, if not carefully selected, it may do more harm then good.
- What is a Proxy Server?
A Proxy server is a network service which utilizes a dedicated computer on a remote network allowing internet users such as yourself to make indirect connections to other computers / websites using its own network connection. All of your web browsing activity is transferred to a remove server first. When using a proxy server, the recipient of your communications will see an IP address of the proxy server and not yours. There are plenty of hosted proxy server implementations on the world wide web offer free online user accounts to hide your online identity. This, however, is not always safe and a bullet-proof method.
- Is there a risk using a Proxy Server?
(!) Definitely. Using anonymous proxy servers from unknown and not reputable providers to hide your Internet protocol address while using phones, tablets and computers may actually present a more serious threat that can eventually contribute to the digital information leak and all risks associated with it. Since the digital data from those wireless and wired devices has to pass through a third party proxy server, any information you transmit through that server can be intercepted and indexed, including any messages you may have sent including but not limited to your account login and password information that you may utilize for any online services. In attempt to search a better privacy on Internet, many individuals utilize methods like the proxy servers, not realizing that the danger of privacy breach is actually greater while using the proxy services that claim to be secure. Furthermore, in order to trace and check on people's illegal activity, some government agencies setup free open proxy servers to monitor activity of those people who are most likely to have something to hide. The risks are most often related to those proxy services that offer completely free services and are unknown of origin.
Never access any of your digitally stored financial account information, including online credit card banking systems, initiate transfer of funds, pay your bills or mortgages online or register any online banking accounts that contain a secure information while using a free proxy server using your phone, tablet, laptop or a desktop computer. As a matter of fact, most of the electronic identity theft cases targeted at financial sectors and being investigated worldwide are the direct result of digital information theft via utilization of so called free proxy servers that offer free online user accounts.
- If someone possesses my private IP information, what type of security risk does it present?
First of all, every single Internet user has an IP number, therefore a chance of you becoming a victim of a malicious attack is minimized by the overwhelming pool of IP addresses available to those who exercise this type of activity. Second of all, to protect your privacy, the Internet Service Providers do not release any digitally stored legal or financial bank information to anyone but legal authorities. Therefore your private information connected to your ISP provider generally remains very secure.
There is still a chance though that you may become a target of an Internet hacker attack. An IP address attack spoofs your local Internet connection by trying to forge your computer's IP via software vulnerabilities. If you have your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer connected directly to a high speed DSL or high speed Cable Modem without a router or a firewall, a hacker may be able to access the private data on your computer, especially if you use network file sharing or transfer enabled. In this situation, it would not be a bad idea to get a good firewall software along with an antivirus software commonly used by most people such as Antivir or Avast!, or a hardware router with a built in digital firewall. Some high speed DSL, Cable and Dish Internet service providers supply this type of security software at no cost to the people who use their services.
There is also definite advantage of having a true hardware firewall built-in into a router or DSL, Cable or Dish modem. While a software firewall is good and gives you full data transfer control, it may be susceptible to viruses, misconfiguration and crashes, while a hardware firewall does what it claims to do and always runs in the background. While a hardware firewall is generally more stable, allowing only outgoing traffic, it generally gives you a somewhat limited control of your inbound traffic. However, it provides you with the best possible protection to all of the computers on your local network from a dangerous inbound traffic. All high speed Internet service providers, including but not limited to DSL, Cable and Dish network are susceptible to end user security risks, although many of them take extra steps to protect their users.
I'd like to refer people to TraceMyIP.org and would like to know if I can get paid for each paid subscriber I refer?
TraceMyIP.org offers financial rewards for client referrals. Our affiliate program can provide you with a free affiliate membership. AffiliateBox.org is a part of TraceMyIP.org and provides all necessary affiliate tools to start earning extra income for those people who are interested in collaborating with TraceMyIP.org.
To start, all you need to have is an active PayPal account and a website or blog where you can promote TraceMyIP.org services as an affiliate. Please visit AffiliateBox.org for more information.